A cute game, simple concept and I think my cousin would like this game! I had fun crashing into things and trying to drive haha.
The Alphabet Rally
A downloadable game for Windows and Mac OS X
- Working on the next iteration of the game with multiple levels and tracks!
Choose between Samy the Ice Cream Truck or Tomy the Tow Truck!
Collect the alphabets in order!
See how fast you can get from A-Z!
Launch your car off the ram if you can!
- 2 vehicles to choose from
- Play like a remote control car
- Use the Arrow keys to drive
- Auto orient if vehicle flipped over
- Random placement of letters
Why did I make this game?
This is my first game made with Unity and it's mainly a learning experience as I am a complete newbie. It's a simple game derived from Unity's Roll-a-ball tutorial. I opted for more 3rd party assets from Unity's asset store so I can focus more on the game mechanism as well as development. In total the build time was around 5 days/evenings (aligned with the summer My First Game Jam event).
I have a lot of god-kids and figure this is a great way to "make" things for them... Educational fun things ;) As such its FREE (Just enter $0!). Feel free to tip if you like it!
Issues & Bugs:
- Letters may overlap; hit reload.
- Once in a blue moon your vehicle may fly out of the play area breaking free from the invisible wall.
- Missing Replay / Main button once the game is over ;(
Third Party Assets Credit:
Muz Station Production
Click download now to get access to the following files: